Kasasa Cash Back
Kasasa Cash Back puts your hard-earned money right where you want it — back in your pocket. Earn cash back on debit card purchases — what you buy is up to you. No pointless points to redeem or minimum balance requirements to earn cash back.
It's free checking that doesn't just pay. It pays you back including limited nationwide ATM fee refunds.
- Earn 3% cash back on debit card purchases up to $250 when qualifications are met*
- Limited Nationwide ATM fee refunds when qualifications are met*
- Up to $10 per month
- Up to $5 per transaction
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with bill pay**
- Sign up for monthly E-statements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa Debit Card***
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Schedule of Fees
Qualifying for r is so easy, you're probably already doing it! Simply do the following transactions and activities in Kasasa Cash Back each monthly qualification cycle:
- Enroll and receive free eStatements
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or bill payment or ACH auto debit post and settle
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free! You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
*Minimum to open account is $25. The qualification cycle is not the same as your monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during the qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle an account. Transfers between your accounts with us do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions and withdrawals do not count towards qualifying transactions. Contact us for more information about the qualification cycle. ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. ATM fee reimbursements provided only if qualifications are met within the qualification cycle. The maximum fee refund amount per transaction is $5.00. The maximum ATM refund amount per cycle is $10. To receive an ATM fee refund of $4.99 or more, transaction receipt must be presented to Customer Service Representative.
**Third party fees for data and messaging may apply.
***Overdraft and returned item fees may apply.