When it comes to checking accounts, Kasasa Cash is a game changer. Instead of paying us, we pay you! Earn massive interest and ATM fee refunds—not just in Alabama, but nationwide!
With Kasasa Cash, you have the power to do more with your money, for FREE. So while other banks are taking away free checking, we're making ours even better! Do you Kasasa?
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000 when qualifications are met*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds:
- up to $10 per month
- up to $5 per transaction
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Sign up for monthly eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- Schedule of Fees
- Qualifying for Kasasa Cash Rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Receive free eStatements
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions post and clear
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or bill payment or ACH auto debit post and clear
- It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and still earns our base rate of interest. You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
- *APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/04/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Limited ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 ($5 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 3.00% - 0.52% APY based on account balances up to $115,000. Balances higher than $115,000 would yield an APY less than 0.52% APY. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear an account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM withdrawals do not count towards qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $4.99 or higher. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.