Treat yourself to cash back with every single debit card purchase — for just having a checking account.
- Get Cash Back*
- High Interest*
- Free Debit Card3
- It’s free checking that pays you back
- Earn 3.00% cash back on your debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on purchases up to $250 monthly
- Earn up to $7.50 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 monthly)*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services2, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free online statements
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Mastercard® debit card3
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for rewards is so easy you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive online statements
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least one direct deposit, ACH payment, or bill pay transaction post and settle
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and still earns our base rate of interest. You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
FEES AND CHARGES. Please refer to the separate fee schedule linked below. A fee schedule will be provided to you at the time you open an account, periodically when fees or charges change, and upon request.
*Minimum to open account is $25. The qualification cycle is not the same as your monthly statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to the account during the qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to and settle an account. Transfers between your accounts with us do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM-processed transactions and withdrawals do not count towards qualifying transactions. Contact us for more information about the qualification cycle. ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last day of your statement cycle. ATM fee reimbursements provided only if qualifications are met within the qualification cycle. The maximum fee refund amount per transaction is $5.00. The maximum ATM refund amount per cycle is $10. To receive an ATM fee refund of $4.99 or more, transaction receipt must be presented to Customer Service Representative.
CURRENT RATE INFORMATION. The rate(s) and annual percentage yield(s) disclosed above were offered within the most recent seven calendar days, and were accurate as of 9/1/18. To obtain the current rate(s) and annual percentage yield information, please call (256) 505-4600. We may change the interest rate on your account at any time. There are no minimum or maximum rate limits for this account. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to the account monthly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
2Third party fees for Internet, messaging, and data plans may apply.
3Overdraft and returned item fees may apply.