The Citizens Charity Classic
The Citizens Charity Classic is held each year at Gunter's Landing Golf Club, hosted by Citizens Bank & Trust. Over the last eight years, our charity golf tournament has raised a total of $290,000 for Northeast Alabama Fellowship of Christian Athletes - the tournament's beneficiary since the event's inception in 2015. Participants enjoy a day filled with fun and fellowship together on the course - all while supporting a great cause. As an organization built on Christian values, we're proud to support Northeast Alabama FCA in their mission to share the Gospel with our students, a great cause indeed.
2023 Citizens Charity Classic
Monday, May 1, 2023
Sponsor information will be coming soon!
- Breakfast - served in the club house 6:30 a.m. - 7:45 a.m.
- Registration - at the club house 6:30 a.m. - 7: 45 a.m.
- Lunch - served in the club house after completion
- Lunch - served under the tent 11: 45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Registration - at the club house 11: 30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Dinner - served in the club house after completion