Home Mortgage Loans
Have the home of your dreams at a rate you can afford.Get Started
Your Citizens Visa® Debit Card is being replaced with an enhanced Citizens Debit MasterCard.®
On March 4th, you may activate and begin using your NEW card.
PLEASE DO NOT DESTROY
YOUR EXISTING DEBIT CARD UNTIL MARCH 4TH!
Citizens Bank & Trust is pleased to present your new, free Debit MasterCard®. On Monday, March 4, 2019, it will replace your debit card issued through Citizens Bank & Trust. You will continue to use your current Citizens Bank & Trust card through 3:59 AM CST on March 4 – please do not destroy it prior to that time.
• Serves as an ATM card for easy access to your checking and savings accounts. Withdraw cash, make deposits, transfer funds or access your current balance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Has a new PIN number for added security. Your new PIN will be mailed separately in just a few days. If you do not receive your new PIN after 5 days, please contact your local branch or call us at 256-505-4600.
• Looks like a credit card, but works like a check for making purchases at any store, restaurant, or merchant accepting MasterCard®. Just present your Debit MasterCard® at the time of purchase and the amount will be deducted from your checking account. There are no additional charges for making purchases using your new Citizens Bank and Trust debit card. However, cash withdrawals from ATM locations other than Citizens Bank and Trust may result in an additional fee.
Your new debit card must be activated for use. You may activate your new card on Monday, March 4, 2019. Activate your new card by using your new card and new PIN to conduct a PIN based transaction. Beginning March 4, your local branch may assist with activation as well.
• A transaction requiring only your signature will not activate the card. Attempting a signature-based transaction prior to activating your card could result in the transaction being declined.
You will continue to use your current Citizens Bank & Trust card until Monday, March 4, 2019 – do not destroy it prior to that time. Please discontinue using your current Citizens Bank & Trust debit card on Monday, March 4, 2019 after 3:59 AM CST.
• Please note: Beginning at 4:00 AM CST to 7:00 AM CST on Monday, March 4, 2019, you may be unable to perform an ATM balance inquiry until our conversion process has completed on March 4.
We hope you enjoy the simple, time saving and worry-free advantages of your new debit card. Your Debit MasterCard® is welcome at millions of locations that accept MasterCard®. As always, we appreciate your comments and suggestions. If you have any questions about your new card, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives in any of our convenient locations.
For more information, please contact us at 256-505-4600, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or visit your local Citizens Bank & Trust office.